Seguidores

lunes, 11 de mayo de 2020

ENGLISH ACTIVITY 3A, 3B,3C, 3D IRREGULAR VERBS

NOTE: YOU CAN USE DICTIONARY (OJO: IGNOREN LOS CUADRITOS DE LA DERECHA)

Irregular Verbs - Past Simple 

Change the verb into the past simple

1) I 
(hear) a new song on the radio.


2) I 
(read) three books last week.


3) They 
(speak) French to the waitress.


4) He 
(understand) during the class, but now he doesn't understand.


5) I 
(forget) to buy some milk.


6) She 
(have) a baby in June.


7) You 
(lose) your keys last week.


8) They 
(swim) 500m.


9) I 
(give) my mother a CD for Christmas.


10) At the age of 23, she 
(become) a doctor.


11) I 
(know) the answer yesterday.


12) He 
(tell) me that he lived in Toronto.


13) We 
(lend) John £200.


14) She 
(drink) too much coffee yesterday.


15) The children 
(sleep) in the car.


16) He 
(keep) his promise.


17) I 
(choose) steak for dinner.


18) The film 
(begin) late.


19) We 
(fly) to Sydney.

20) They 
(drive) to Beijing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tarea 11 Matemáticas 2° A, B y C

Buen día alumnos, les envío un cordial saludo y el deseo de bienestar para ustedes y sus familias ante esta contingencia de salud. Aunque ...